Want to work on a killer app with a ton of real-time data? Then this is
for you. Beautiful data visualization, augmented cartography,
real-time telemetry. you'll be using data in some pretty killer ways.
- Love cars, technology and driving.
- Enjoy writing, and do so quickly and clearly.
- Like interacting with new people, sometimes chatting live with many at the same time.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of the team.
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product, even when you’re a little out of your depth.
- Can empathize with users of all experience levels and see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- We need to provide support throughout the week and weekend, and look for candidates who can take on weekend days on a regular, predictable schedule. At the same time, this work can very easily be done from home, and we are very supportive of working arrangements that allow for family care and other needs to be met.
- Interact with users by email, Slack, etc.
- Optimize our internal and external documentation our products.
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of Hyperdrive better.
- Active workplace. Swim, bike, run, crossfit, you name it
- Visit some of the best racetracks in the world
- Kick each other's asses at karting (indoor and outdoor)
- Work with folks who are the cream of the crop in vehicle data, including those from IndyCar, the World Endurance Championship & Formula One
- Stock Options - we do well, you do well
- 401k - doesn't hurt to have a backup plan
- Health plan - prevent & (hopefully not) repair
Sound like you? Apply now!
- A writeup explaining who you are. For instance: How'd you get started? What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you? What surprising things have you learned about yourself?
- An example of your work that does something you find interesting, and an explanation of why.
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
- Links to online profiles you use (Github, LinkedIn, even Twitter if you like).