Want to help change the way people drive? Hyperdrive is looking for
a Senior Copywriter to play a critical role in driving
our voice, brand, and beyond.
You must have a track record of solid management experience and can
come in ready to lead, nurture, and inspire the in-house creative teams – Marketing and Product – and provide steering to outside agencies as they are engaged.
- Love cars, technology and driving.
- Enjoy writing, and do so quickly and clearly.
- Develop the most incredible creative team a startup’s ever seen – with a vision and structure that attracts top talent and meet the needs of a growing organization
- You'll be expected to add creativity to the team and also foster an environment to bring out the creativity in others.
- Partner with designers & developers to construct creative concepts that advance our brand strategy and help to meet our business goals
- Continually establish and oversee the Hyperdrive voice in all mediums
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Collaborate with teams across the company to generate big ideas and execute
- Provide quality control over writing, concepts, and projects. This includes, but is not limited to website content, banner advertising, print, retail, email and social
- Has 8-10 years of experience in a creative leadership position at an Advertising, Digital, or Design Agency (or in-house equivalent)
- Is a natural storyteller with superb communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Manages time like a pro. Never misses a deadline and ensures that others don’t either
- Likes to experiment. Understands the importance of continuous learning and having a growth mindset
- Is passionate about redefining limits and pushing Hyperdrive's voice to new heights
- Is his/her own biggest critic. Not only gracefully and meticulously edits others' work, but is equally as unforgiving on his/her own work -- not resting until unearthing the perfect word, phrase, or concept
- Is detail oriented, to an extreme. Loves grammar, and has strong opinions about hotly debated grammar rules like the Oxford comma or ending a sentence in a preposition
- Is versed in all mediums. Has a strong working knowledge of brand strategy, the creative process, and production in all forms
- Has a Bachelor’s degree or more
- Active workplace. Swim, bike, run, crossfit, you name it
- Visit some of the best racetracks in the world
- Kick each other's asses at karting (indoor and outdoor)
- Work with folks who are the cream of the crop in vehicle data, including those from IndyCar, the World Endurance Championship & Formula One
- Stock Options - we do well, you do well
- 401k - doesn't hurt to have a backup plan
- Health plan - prevent & (hopefully not) repair
Sound like you? Apply now!
- A writeup explaining who you are. For instance: How'd you get started? What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you? What surprising things have you learned about yourself?
- An example of your work that does something you find interesting, and an explanation of why.
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
- Links to online profiles you use (Github, LinkedIn, even Twitter if you like).