Want to work on a killer app with a ton of real-time data? Then this is
for you. Beautiful data visualization, augmented cartography,
real-time telemetry. you'll be using data in some pretty killer ways.
Sorry, no new grads or recently-completed BOOTCAMP applicants will be
considered (unless you can demonstrate mad skills with personal
If you don't have experience in React Native, that's okay. We are o
pen to someone with React.js and node experience and a passion for
mobile. A willingness to learn React Native is all we require. It's
more important that you have technical chops and aptitude.
- Build, release, rinse and repeat
- Xcode, duh.
- Don't get flustered with npm easily
- Flexbox genius
- Experience consuming REST/JSON APIs
- Ability to proactively debug hard problems in HTTP, XHR, JSON, CORS, etc
- Bluetooth (ExternalAccessory & BLE)
- Fabric &/or TestFlight
- Active workplace. Swim, bike, run, crossfit, you name it
- Visit some of the best racetracks in the world
- Kick each other's asses at karting (indoor and outdoor)
- Work with folks who are the cream of the crop in vehicle data, including those from IndyCar, the World Endurance Championship & Formula One
- Stock Options - we do well, you do well
- 401k - doesn't hurt to have a backup plan
- Health plan - prevent & (hopefully not) repair
Sound like you? Apply now!
- A writeup explaining who you are. For instance: How'd you get started? What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you? What surprising things have you learned about yourself?
- An example of your work that does something you find interesting, and an explanation of why.
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
- Links to online profiles you use (Github, LinkedIn, even Twitter if you like).