Want to work on a killer app with a ton of real-time data? Then this is
for you. Beautiful data visualization, augmented cartography,
real-time telemetry. you'll be using data in some pretty killer ways.
This role is for a native-first developer. We do have openings
for React Native developers as well, click here if that's your cup of tea.
- Fast learner. We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
- You have significant front-end engineering experience
- Good sense of design and user experience
- You have built and worked on complex web applications
- You have a solid understanding of design patterns
- Active workplace. Swim, bike, run, crossfit, you name it
- Visit some of the best racetracks in the world
- Kick each other's asses at karting (indoor and outdoor)
- Work with folks who are the cream of the crop in vehicle data, including those from IndyCar, the World Endurance Championship & Formula One
- Stock Options - we do well, you do well
- 401k - doesn't hurt to have a backup plan
- Health plan - prevent & (hopefully not) repair
Sound like you? Apply now!
- A writeup explaining who you are. For instance: How'd you get started? What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you? What surprising things have you learned about yourself?
- An example of your work that does something you find interesting, and an explanation of why.
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
- Links to online profiles you use (Github, LinkedIn, even Twitter if you like).