Want to work on a killer app with a ton of real-time data? Then this is
for you. Our backends handle everything from doing complex low-latency
real-time telemetry analysis to event indexing and storage to the
mundane like handling social graphs. Your work culminates into the
way we power our front end apps that drivers use in real-life.
Beautiful data visualization, augmented cartography,
real-time telemetry, predictive analysis. It's all pretty badass in practice.
- Want to work on massively scalable backends - petabytes of data, 10,000s requests per second, <100ms response times
- Super solid at Gevent - we heavily leverage it
- Build, release, rinse and repeat
- MongoDB, ZeroMQ, beanstalkd would be nice - not a deal breaker though
- Active workplace. Swim, bike, run, crossfit, you name it
- Visit some of the best racetracks in the world
- Kick each other's asses at karting (indoor and outdoor)
- Work with folks who are the cream of the crop in vehicle data, including those from IndyCar, the World Endurance Championship & Formula One
- Stock Options - we do well, you do well
- 401k - doesn't hurt to have a backup plan
- Health plan - prevent & (hopefully not) repair
Sound like you? Apply now!
- A writeup explaining who you are. For instance: How'd you get started? What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you? What surprising things have you learned about yourself?
- An example of your work that does something you find interesting, and an explanation of why.
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
- Links to online profiles you use (Github, LinkedIn, even Twitter if you like).